Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's been a year...

A lot has happened in 1 year. I started this journey on March 1 2011. I didn't know exactly where it would take me or what would happen. I had no idea if I would stick with it. I had no idea if I could be successful with getting healthy. I just knew it was time to try.

Here we are one year later. On March 8, I did my weigh in... happily, I can report that in 1 year, I lost 75 lbs. and am half way to my weight goal. I weighed in at 213 lbs. down from 288! I had wanted to be 100 lbs. down by March 1, however, I am THRILLED to celebrate 75 lbs. gone!

Looking forward, I have to set some goals and recommit myself to my journey. My goals vary in nature, but I'll post them here and I ask that you help keep me accountable!

Goals of 2012:
Blog at least once per week.
Food Journal DAILY (all day EVERY DAY).
Meal Plan for the week with a grocery list.
Cardio Exercise at least 45 minutes 5 times per week, six if time permits.
Get my FAMILY in the gym.
Participate in family walks and games in the yard (basketball, frisbee, soccer).
Daily Devotional, time with God... this should be my #1 goal, with my fitness & food goals following close behind.
GET OUT OF 200!!!!!!!!! (FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!)


OK, those are my goals. And I ask for your help in seeing these goals met. Your encouragement is so helpful to me along the way. I rejoice in the goals I have met and look forward to the goals I've set to achieve. My life is so blessed and I need to spread those blessings to others. Let me know how I can pray for you and help you with accountability in your own goals!

Thanks for walking this journey with me and seeing me through. Please continue on with me and I promise to be better about keeping up with my blog! I'll post menus/recipes and other things a long the way. You all ROCK!!!  My 18 faithful friends!!!  Thanks for all you do for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment