Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Three pounds to goal!

Body Back was awesome this morning. Notice, I did not say EASY... because, it wasn't! We worked hard. I did my 1/2 mile in 5:32!!! Can you believe that??? I can't! :) My goal for next Thursday is to get it under 5:30! I've done great with my goals this session, I blew away my run three miles goal. I think I've hit my 1 inch lost in the thighs. And now I'm just 3.5 lbs from my goal of losing 50 lbs. 3.5 is a lot to lose in 1.5 weeks, but I will give it my all!

I am so thankful to be where I am in my life right now. Now just to get my house ready to sell, and then to build our new home... I'm so ready to be settled in our new home with our children and having a space for everything and a little office area for me and my Children's Heart Foundation work. Body Back has been such a great experience for me. I love how it has helped me in other areas of my life.

One thing I am REALLY looking forward to right now is the Disney Halloween 5K! My friend, Sarah, and I are going to run this, while our husbands cheer us on from the sidelines! As soon as I get childcare all worked out, then the trip will be set in stone! I can hardly wait! I've got the 3 miles down pat. Now I just need to learn to speed up! I'd love to run this at a 14 minute mile pace or better.

It's TUESDAY and time to get the kids off to VBS Extreme Days! Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment