Saturday, September 17, 2011

I did not fall off the face of the earth!

OK, I know it has been a while since I posted, and this post will be brief, but you never know, I could post again later today! Life has been so busy!!! Body Back started, then school started, then preschool started, I'm working on The Congenital Heart Walk Central VA 2011 and I'm about to leave for Disney to do my very first running race! See, BUSY!

Body Back is going great so far. VERY tough, but I feel it is working. My clothes are beginning to get looser and it looks like I may be down a size by Halloween!!! Won't that be awesome!? I'll answer that, YES!

I've been continuing training for the 8k, though I may not actually run the Richmond race. I do still plan to do the VA Beach race in March, however. Speaking of training. I'm about to head out the door for Mother Runner Training Team. I'm quite intimidated and nervous about this run. It will be my furthest run yet, and it is pretty chilly outside. So, if you are reading this between 7 & 8 a.m. on Saturday morning, then please say a little prayer for me!

Time for me to get ready and go! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment