Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Session 3 has begun

It started off with a bang! I've dropped 3 lbs. since last Thursday. That means I am now 12 lbs. away from that 50 lb. milestone!!! It is so close I can TASTE it!!! I cannot wait to hit that milestone. Beyond weight, we also ran our 1/2 mile this morning. I shaved 8 seconds off of my time from Thursday, without pushing myself harder, (I think the difference could have been that I did not have to do squats prior to the run!) ;) -- Soon I hope to run the 1/2 in under 6 minutes. Today's time was 6:02.

Tonight I logged in 3 more miles in under 1 hour. Very happy about that. This was walking, not running. It was quite hot and muggy and I was soaked with sweat when I got home. Hoping to head to bed shortly. It's been a great day, but I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment