Friday, June 24, 2011

A very painful experience

As I type this, my toe is still throbbing... It wasn't pretty. It was grotesque. I keep reliving it. I'm sure at any moment I'm going to vomit when I think about it. I wish it on no one. It was awful and it is still awful.

I went to kickboxing this morning. It was a small class, just me and Angie. We were practicing kicks. I was barefoot. I'll spare you the gory details. Just know that what I did to my toe/nail is something you NEVER want to go through! I did what I had to do to quickly "fix" the problem and then said, Let's just keep going and not think about it. So we did. Maybe I was in shock. I don't really know. All I know is I made it through class.

I'm supposed to meet my best friend in the morning for a walk. I'm praying I can stand having my shoe on my foot.

Um apparently I started this and never finished it... that's what happens when you have 4 kids! LOL Oh well. The Toe Is BETTER! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment