Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday

Here were are at Monday! I've been moody all day. I think partly because I'm really wanting to make my goal tomorrow, but not certain I've achieved it! I am proud of myself, however, for running 2 miles last night, and that accomplishment trumps the weight anyway!

The other reason I am moody is because we are waiting on word for something, and I get anxious during these times. I used to deal with this anxiety by eating. Now I am TRYING to not use food as my go to for stress! So, I'm trying writing out as my stress reliever! I love to write, so this should be a good trade off!

Today was an excellent food day (in my opinion) -- pretty stoked with my choices today, though there is always room for improvement!

Breakfast
Veggies (mushrooms, onions, peppers) and egg whites (omelet) -- on top of a bed of spinach leaves and topped with salsa
Strawberries, blueberries and banana

Snack
string cheese and 1/2 serving of wheat thins

Lunch
Black bean burger on 1/2 slice of roll up bread, topped with simply ketchup, onion, tomato and spinach
6 cheez-its

Snack
Granola Bar

Dinner
chicken and veggies topped with salsa, 1 bite of a cheese crisp (made w/ lite cheese)
1/2 a yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment