Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Terrific Tuesday

This morning was a kick BOOTY workout... no literally... we worked on our booty today! I can say, with a smile on my face, my butt HURTS... and why am I happy that it hurts? because that means my butt is changing shape and shaping up! WOOOHOOOO!!!! My shoulders also hurt, and I'll be demonstrating to my sister in just a moment, those downward dog shoulder dips we did. Other parts of me hurt as well (like my abs) -- I love it! Change is happening! :)

We weighed in today, and while my weight loss was modest, it was still happiness to me! I've gone from 288 lbs down to 266.5! Yes, that is nearly 22 lbs, folks! :) I am beyond thrilled! It sure is motivating!

Here is my food journal for Tuesday, 5/10

Breakfast
English muffin w/ veggie sausage

Snack
1/2 small chocolate chip muffin at Muffins with Mom at my son's preschool (he selected my muffin for me)
string cheese

Lunch
Spinach and field greens salad w/ peppers, onions and feta cheese w/ balsamic vinaigrette
Blueberry fruit thin

Snack
fruit salad and 1/4 cup cottage cheese
2 bites of pudding (made some for Maegan who had oral surgery)

Dinner
Ate at Kitchen 64
Fish Tacos:
grilled fish, lettuce, pico de gallo, avocado on 6 in flour tortillas (2, but only 1 w/ avocado)
1/2 cup rice & beans
(boxed up the 3rd taco and the rice & beans)

I have had more water than I care to think about -- at least 20 oz at class, 32 oz at home, then at least 32 oz at dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment