Monday, July 25, 2011

Great 3 mile run

It wasn't a fast run, but it was a 3 mile run in the humidity this morning. I ran with Angie and we had a nice time. We were missing Angel, Kim and Stefanie! Hoping Kim had a great morning at Body Back and that Stefanie is enjoying her visit with her sister in NY. Hoping Angel will join me on Wednesday morning for a run. My friend Michelle will be running with me on Wednesday morning, so I will run even though Angie will not be with me.

I truly enjoy the run, even when I don't want to get up in the morning. I'm so glad I DID get up! I'm so glad I DID run. And when my IT Band started nagging at me, I kept going and just made sure to stretch it well, following the run. The stretching really helped it out, it is not hurting at all this evening.

Tomorrow is the beginning of week 6 of Body Back (my third session) -- I hope to make it a great class!

No comments:

Post a Comment