Thursday, July 7, 2011

Physical and Emotional

What a morning. Got up and weighed on my Wii. (I do this about 3 times per week, to make sure I'm staying on target.) Was thrilled to see a significant reduction in my BMI and a 2.2 lb loss bringing me down to 247 (again, this is on the Wii, so it is NOT my official weigh in weight). -- that means, 41 pounds GONE!

OK, Just got a very important phone call that I need to return, and so I'm going to cut this short and just say that Body Back this morning was extremely difficult for me (not in a bad way) -- Mentally I had to push myself just as much as I was physically pushing myself. This resulted in a major sobbing fest. I hate crying in front of others. I had no control over my emotions once they hit. What an amazing day. I'm so THANKFUL for challenges and pushing myself further than I think I can go. I am so appreciative of my precious girls that I work out with. They cheer me on. I could not do this without them. And of course, my constant... God by my side, giving me that strength to move me one more inch when I think I can't possibly do it... and I can't do it on my own, I'm so VERY thankful for HIS faithfulness and provision!

5 weeks left, I CAN! I WILL!

No comments:

Post a Comment