Thursday, March 24, 2011

Great Start to end 4th Week

Today marks FOUR WEEKS completed!!! I have not missed a class yet. I have not died in class. I have not tooted in class (major fear... no, seriously).

This morning, the alarm went off, I was snuggled warm beneath the covers. I could hear Matt's heavy sleep breathing. All I wanted to do was snuggle down more, and keep snoozing. I hit snooze. Guilt crept in. I knew I had to get up. I knew I would not regret getting up. So, I got up. I had prepared pumpkin muffins for Rachel's (our instructor) birthday. I knew I did not want to miss her birthday.

I made it to class before it had started! Rachel announced we would be playing games today. Mind you, these games she speaks of, are not necessarily EASY games. First was tag... only with a twist. We had to use glider discs under our feet. I was an easy target, but I had so much fun! Next we had teams, and did a relay of sorts. THAT was exhausting, but again, I had a blast! Then we played Rock Paper Scissors Tag... OH MY GRACIOUS... that was a losing battle for me! LOL but I laughed through it!

OK lost my train of thought because I had to go pick up kids from schools. Soooooo I'll just finish with this... I am so sore I can hardly move! Shoulders, quads, calves, abs, tricepts, upper back, lower back, hip flexers, booty -- you name it, it is sore! NOT "hurt" -- just well worked out SORE! Uff Da! I think I may have to skip my run in the morning and move it to the evening.

Here is the food journal for today:

Breakfast:
English Muffin, Sausage, Cheese, Spinach
Fruit Salad (strawberries, banana, blueberry)

Snack:
I saved my pumpkin muffin for my morning snack... GOOD CALL! It was the perfect snack. I did add a few nuts (Almonds/Walnuts)

Lunch:
Wrap -- spinach, red pepper, onion, chicken, swiss

Snack:
yogurt raisins

Dinner:
Left over whole wheat spaghetti w/ extra veggies in sauce

LOTS of water!

No comments:

Post a Comment