Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday Food Journal

I think I did better today! Funny thing. When my alarm went off this morning, it was sort of light outside, I sat straight up in bed, grabbed my phone, turned off the alarm and thought, OMG, I MISSED Body Back! In fact, all day long, I kept thinking it was Thursday. I'm getting to bed much later than I planned tonight. I'm exhausted. I know I'll be exhausted in the morning. Going to go lay out my clothes, socks and shoes and then get my banana and water bottle ready with my keys so I can hurry and be ready in the morning. I've got to remember to set my alarm as well! The cold weather is NOT my friend. It makes me very sloth like! I just want to lay around, under big heavy covers. But tomorrow is a very busy day, so I have no time for laying around tomorrow. I pray for energy to make it through the day!

Here is my Wednesday Journal:

Breakfast
English muffin
Veg. Sausage
Strawberries and 1/2 a banana

Snack
4 triscuits
spicy shrimp spring roll (not fried)

Lunch
W.W. tortilla
spinach, salad, onion, orange pepper, colby cheese
8 medium steamed shrimp w/ cocktail sauce

Snack
Multigrain Cheerios
1/2 cup of Skim Milk

Dinner
Chargrilled Chicken Sandwich w/ lettuce and tomato
salad w/ ff honey mustard dressing, croutons, sunflower seeds

All my water

No comments:

Post a Comment