Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Welcome Back!

So, yesterday was my big weigh in, 9.5 lbs down. I'm still high on the excitement! Yesterday wasn't necessarily my best eating day. I tried to plan well for my day because I knew I was going to a meeting and there would be food and drinks at the meeting. I was positively giddy when I saw that Champagne Taste (the caterer for the meeting) had made everything in perfect portion small plates, rather than just setting out platters of food. They made it very easy for me to make good choices, and I opted for water rather than any other beverage, because they had the most delicious looking chocolate dipped strawberries, and I knew I wanted one. I did not sabotage all of my hard work, I think I just didn't not eat enough calories. My head is throbbing this morning, so my guess is the lack of calories could be the culprit. And I had a high fat day, which will dictate my eating for today! I MUST get to the store and get some fresh berries and veggies so that today can be a "Lighter" day, but with more calories than yesterday.

SO, with that, here is the journal from yesterday:

Tuesday
Breakfast
left over 1/2 mini Jersey Mike's Sub (Turkey, provolone, lettuce, tomato, onion, on wheat)
banana

snack
mango/ 100 cal pack almonds/walnuts
4 triscuits

lunch
w.w. tortilla w/ chicken, spinach, lettuce, shredded carrots & cabbage, peppers, onion, swiss

snack
Marathon bread w/ smear of peanut butter

dinner
2 jumbo shrimp w/ cocktail sauce
single serving size mixed raw veggies w/ less than 1 oz ranch dressing
two rice crackers and 2 cubes of cheese
one chocolate dipped strawberry (worth every calorie and fat gram)
one glass of sliced strawberries (Had husband eat the whipped cream off of it)

And I drank lots of water!

No comments:

Post a Comment