Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Monday

Breakfast:
2 egg white omelet with onions, red pepper, spinach and garlic and parmesan
high fiber english muffin

Lunch:
whole wheat flat bread, spread w/ 1 tbsp of sundried tomato basil humus, 2 oz shaved turkey, 1 cup of baby spinach

Snack:
Mango, walnuts & Almonds (100 calorie pack, Emerald)

Dinner:
Turkey burger on a bed of garlic wilted baby spinach, topped with garlic onion and mushrooms and a slice of swiss cheese
steamed broccoli sprinkled with parmesan

Snack:
1/2 Whole Wheat tortilla
nutella
sliced strawberries

It's been a good day, despite the stomach bug hitting my son in the middle of the night. I did oversleep this morning, which made Maegs late for school. We were just worn out after the middle of the night barf-o-rama! Had a fun day with the kids, just hanging out at the house and taking lots of pictures. Then the kids got to play outside... I wanted to play out there with them, but the baby was sleeping and I had onions caramelizing on the stove top, so I watched them as they ran around so happy to be outside in the sunshine. They did not even care that it was cold out there! I just finished work, and now I'm going to put one sweet baby girl to bed! In 2 days she will be ONE! I cannot believe my baby is nearly a year old.

After she goes down for the night, then it is time for a workout for me! And then BED TIME -- 4:45 comes EARLY and I do not want to oversleep like I did today!

Night night, sleep tight, don't let any buggies bite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment