Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's been a long day...

Today was V-Day for our family... no that does not stand for Valentine's Day. It stands for Vasectomy Day!

Matt got the kids off to school this morning, while I tried to organize the day. We had to be at Stony Point by 12:30. Of course we ended up running late. We dropped the kids off with my parents and then headed off for the adventure. The nurse was a sweet as sugar and explained everything to both of us. I figured I'd be there about 2 hours or so. Turns out, we were there exactly one hour, from the moment we drove up until the moment we left! Matt did really well with his procedure and isn't in too much pain! So he's not regretting his choice, so far.

Once I got him home and settled, I took the kids on to church. Which meant, drive thru, because we were running late (this is NOT something I like to do, especially since I'd already eaten fast food!) ... Tonight I put all the kids to bed (usually Daddy does bedtime)... the kids missed Daddy, but were very good for me.

So, my journal for the day goes like this:

Breakfast
English Muffin, veggie sausage, cheese, banana

Lunch
Chargrilled Chicken Sandwich and a side salad w/ FF honey mustard

Snack
1/2 a spring roll (not fried)
3 chocolate chips

Dinner
mini chicken wrap, no sauce and ditched half the tortilla

Snack
mango
walnuts/almonds 100 cal pack

1 comment: