Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekend Food Journals

What an amazingly WONDERFUL weekend! GO VCU RAMS!!! Today was so awesome, being with my family. All of us, except my brother, have attended or DO attend VCU currently! We screamed and hooted and jumped up and down. My Dad even ran onto his front porch screaming. Such a thrilling weekend! I only wish we could get to Houston for the Final Four!

OK so with that said, it was PARTY time on Friday. I saved up my calories on Friday so I could splurge on Friday night... that was completely stupid. I planned to splurge, but then got full before I even ate half of my meal!!! Saturday was crazy because I had to go out of town. And today was party time at Mom's house! So here are the journals...

Friday

Breakfast
Eng. muffin, veg. sausage, chz, spinach

Snack
Fruit salad

Lunch
veggie burrito with mushrooms, peppers, onions, spinach, garlic, and pepper jack chz on whole wheat tortilla

Snack
Raisins/power berries
almonds

Dinner
BW3 - Grilled chicken buffalitos w/ jerk sauce, no sour cream, chips and salsa (ate half of the meal)
ate 4 roasted garlic mushrooms (removed breading)
ate 2 bites of a boneless chicken wing

Saturday
Breakfast
Sausage/cheese/eng. muffin
mint

Snack
Mango/walnuts/almonds
Mint

Lunch
Spicy Crab Roll (3 pieces)
California Roll (4 pieces)

Snack
Summer Roll (1/2)
Spicy Shrimp Summer Roll (1/2)

Dinner
Rotisserie Chicken Breast (sliced) over salad w/ onions and peppers, totally forgot dressing!
Broccoli
taste of saffron rice (about 2 tablespoons)

Sunday
Breakfast
3 Fiber One pancakes (small)
1 tbsp All natural syrup
2 eggwhite hash w/ mushrooms, onions, peppers, garlic and parm

Snack
Mango
Almonds

Lunch
Green Beans
spoonful of mashed potatoes
mustard greens (NEVER AGAIN)
fruit salad

Snack
5 wheat thins
2 tbsp jalapeno pimento cheese

Dinner
1/4 cup of Cottage Cheese (1% milk fat)
salad, croutons, onions, colby jack shredded cheese, italian dressing

Drank all my water EVERYday!

Went for a run tonight! Super Proud as I ran more tonight than ever! :) Can't wait to figure out the amount of running I did, possibly half a mile (HUGE for me!) ... NOW, I can go to bed! So glad to finally have these written down!




No comments:

Post a Comment